A colleague of mine asked about how I use mushroom with Lyme disease patients. Here are the top eleven mushrooms I use and their healing properties:
- Agaricus (liver support, anti-cancer),
- Agarikon (anti bacterial, antiviral),
- Chaga (anti-cancer, immune support, lower inflammation),
- cordyceps (fatigue, anti-cancer, immune support, libido, anti-inflammatory),
- Lions mane (neuroprotective, anxiety, depression, MS-remyelination, anti-inflammatory),
- Maitake (fatigue, low vitamin D, anti-cancer, immune modulation),
- Poria (drain dampness, tonify heart/spleen, tonify yin, neuroprotection, anxiety, restlessness, insomnia),
- Reishi (tonify the spirit / ling, depression, anxiety, anti-cancer, fatigue, immune support, anti-aging),
- Reishi spores (same as reishi, retroviruses),
- Shiitake (anti-cancer, anti-inflammatory, low vitamin D, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal)
- Turkey tail (anti-cancer, anti-inflammatory, healing leaky gut, anti-bacterial)
These mushrooms are given in a microparticle liposomes to Lyme disease and chronic infection patients to get their healing deeper into the brain, liver, cells, and tumors.
Interested in becoming a patient and getting microparticle mushrooms for your healing? Scroll below!
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.